Subject: Re: Attendance 22/03/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 09:34:06 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Kind regards ,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 22 March 2019 14:34
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance 22/03/2019

Hi Viraat,

PFB the attendance for 22/03/2019

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
22/03/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       10:30-23:30     Present 4 hours
22/03/19        Poonam Chawla (DE)      13:30-22:30     Present na
22/03/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    13:30-22:30     OFF     na
22/03/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     Present n/a
22/03/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-23:30     Present 1 hour
22/03/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     sick leave      n/a
22/03/19        Shavez Ahmad (JP)       11:00-20:00     OFF     n/a
22/03/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     Present n/a
22/03/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     Present n/a
22/03/19                           Rosette (TL) 11:30-23:30     Present 3 hours

Best Regards,
Rosette