Subject: Re: Attendance 21/03/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 12:30:16 +0000

Hi Rose,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 21 March 2019 14:46
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Re: Attendance 21/03/2019

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
21/03/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       13:30-22:30     Present n/a
21/03/19        Poonam Chawla (DE)      13:30-22:30     OFF     na
21/03/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    13:30-22:30     OFF     na
21/03/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     Present n/a
21/03/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     Present n/a
21/03/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     OFF     n/a
21/03/19        Shavez Ahmad (JP)       11:00-20:00     Present n/a
21/03/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     Present n/a
21/03/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     Present n/a
21/03/19                        Rosette (TL)    13:30-22:30     Present na

Regards,
Rosette
________________________________
From: "Rosette Modiri" <[email-masked]>
To: "viraat" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, 21 March, 2019 14:30:03
Subject: Attendance 21/03/2019

Hi Viraat,

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance
20/03/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       13:30-22:30     Present
20/03/19        Poonam Chawla (DE)      13:30-22:30     OFF
20/03/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    13:30-22:30     OFF
20/03/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     Present
20/03/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     Present
20/03/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     OFF
20/03/19        Shavez Ahmad (JP)       11:00-20:00     Present
20/03/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     Present
20/03/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     Present
20/03/19                        Rosette (TL)    13:30-22:30     Present

Regards,
Rosette