Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 14:35:35 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 18 March 2019 14:56
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance

Hi Virat,

PFB the attendance for 18/03/2019.

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
18/03/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       12:30-22:30     Present 1 hour
18/03/19        Poonam Chawla (DE)      13:30-22:30     Present na
18/03/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    13:30-22:30     Present na
18/03/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    12:30-22:30     Present 1 hour
18/03/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     Present n/a
18/03/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     Present n/a
18/03/19        Shavez Ahmad (JP)       11:00-20:00     Present n/a
18/03/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     Present n/a
18/03/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     OFF     n/a
18/03/19                    Rosette (TL)        12:30-22:30     Present 1 hour

Regards,
Rosette