Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 08:36:53 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 12 March 2019 13:44
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance

Hi Viraat,

PFB the attendance for 12/03/2019

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
12/03/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       11:30-22:30     Present 2 hours
12/03/19        Poonam Chawla (DE)      13:30-22:30     OFF     na
12/03/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    13:30-22:30     Present na
12/03/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    12:30-22:30     Present 1 hour
12/03/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     OFF     n/a
12/03/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     OFF     n/a
12/03/19        Shavez Ahmad (JP)       11:00-22:00     Present 2 hours
12/03/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     Present n/a
12/03/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     Present n/a
12/03/19                         Rosette (TL)   11:30-22:30     Present 2 hours

Kind Regards,
Rosette