Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 09:44:30 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 04 March 2019 15:06
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance

Hi Virat,

PFB the attendance for 04/03/2019

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance
04/03/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       13:30-22:30     Present
04/03/19        Poonam Chawla (DE)      13:30-22:30     OFF
04/03/19        Natalia Cabrera (DE)    13:30-22:30     Present
04/03/19        Himardri Sharma (ES)    21:00-06:00

04/03/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     Present
04/03/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     OFF
04/03/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     Present
04/03/19        Shavez Ahmad (JP)       11:00-20:00     Present
04/03/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     OFF
04/03/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     OFF

Kind Regards,
Rosette