Subject: Re: Attendance / 02/03/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Cc: Worchuirin <[email-masked]>, ashwinee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 06:48:26 +0000

Hi Rosette ,

Attendance updated

Please make sure the names are in the same order as the roster - it is faster to validate

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 02 March 2019 16:26
To: Virat Joshi
Cc: Worchuirin; ashwinee
Subject: Attendance / 02/03/2019

Hi Virat,

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      Minutes Late
02/02/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     Present         0
02/02/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       13:30-22:30                 Present     0
02/02/19        Shavez Ahmad (JP)            11:00-20:00        Present         0
02/02/19        Himardri Sharma (ES)         11:00-20:00        OFF     n/a
02/02/19        Poonam Chawla (DE)      13:30-22:30     OFF                n/a
02/02/19        Natalia Cabrera (DE)    13:30-22:30     Present         0
02/02/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     OFF     0
02/02/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        18:30-22:30

02/02/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     OFF     0
02/02/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     Present         0
02/02/19        Ginette Ehua (FR)       13:30-22:30     Present         0
02/02/19        gillbrinne (FR) 13:30-22:30     Present         0
02/02/19        mujinga sarah(FR)       13:30-22:30     Present         0
02/02/19        becho Jaures (FR)       13:30-22:30     Present         0
02/02/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      13:30-22:30     Present         0
02/02/19        keshav (DE)     13:30-22:30     Present         0
02/02/19        Jenny (ES)      13:30-22:30     Present         0
02/02/19        Santiago Daniel (IT)    13:30-22:30     Present         0
02/02/19        Daniele Castiglioni (IT)        13:30-22:30     Present         0
02/02/19        Samuele Merloni (IT)    13:30-22:30     Present         0
02/02/19        Tommaso Nisi (IT)       13:30-22:30     Present         0
02/02/19        Eduardo Fernandez (PT)  13:30-22:30     Present         0
02/02/19        Abel Gunza (PT) 11:00-20:00     Present         0
02/02/19        Christian Sitele (FR)   11:00-20:00     Present         0
02/02/19        Joel Samuel (PT)        18:30-22:30

​
Kind Regards,
Rosette