Subject: Re: Attendance / 27/02/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 13:55:55 +0000

Hi Rosette ,

Attendance updated

Thanks
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 27 February 2019 15:05
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance / 27/02/2019

Hi Virat,

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      Minutes Late
27/02/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     Present         0
27/02/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       13:30-22:30                  Present    0
27/02/19        Shavez Ahmad (JP)            11:00-20:00        Present         0
27/02/19        Himardri Sharma (ES)          11:00-20:00       OFF     n/a
27/02/19        Poonam Chawla (DE)      13:30-22:30     Present         0
27/02/19        Natalia Cabrera (DE)    13:30-22:30     Present         0
27/02/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     Present         0
27/02/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     Present         0
27/02/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     Present         0
27/02/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     Present         0

Kind Regards,
Rosette