Subject: Re: Attendance / 26/02/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 14:08:02 +0000

Hi Rosette ,

Attendance updated

Thanks
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 26 February 2019 14:42
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance / 26/02/2019

Hi Virat,

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      Minutes Late
26/02/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     Present         0
26/02/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       18:30-22:30

26/02/19        Shavez Ahmad (JP)             11:00-20:00       OFF     n/a
26/02/19        Himardri Sharma (ES)         11:00-20:00        OFF     n/a
26/02/19        Poonam Chawla (DE)      13:30-22:30     Present         0
26/02/19        Natalia Cabrera (DE)    13:30-22:30     Present         0
26/02/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     Present         0
26/02/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     Present         0
26/02/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     Present         n/a
26/02/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     Present         n/a

Please find below the agents who are working 2 hours OT today:

 - Valentina Bonente (IT) : 11:30 - 22:30

 - Butila Sasi Yannick (FR) : 11:30 - 22:30

Kind Regards,
Rosette