Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:27:36 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Thanks
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 25 February 2019 15:40
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance

Hi Virat,

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      Minutes Late
25/02/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     OFF     n/a
25/02/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       13:30-22:30     Present         0
25/02/19        Shavez Ahmad (JP)       11:00-20:00     Present         0
25/02/19        Himardri Sharma (ES)          11:00-20:00       Present         0
25/02/19        Poonam Chawla (DE)      13:30-22:30     Present         0
25/02/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    13:30-22:30     OFF     n/a
25/02/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     Present         0
25/02/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     Present         0
25/02/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     Present         0
25/02/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     OFF     n/a

Regards,
Rosette