Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 09:52:11 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Thanks
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 22 February 2019 14:56
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance

Hi Virat,

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      Minutes Late
22/02/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     Present         0
22/02/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       13:30-22:30     Present         0
22/02/19        Ginette Ehua (FR)       13:30-22:30     Present         0
22/02/19        Himardri Sharma (ES)    11:00-20:00     Present         n/a
22/02/19        Joel Samuel (PT)        13:30-22:30     Present            0
22/02/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      13:30-22:30     Present         0
22/02/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     OFF     n/a
22/02/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     Present         0
22/02/19        Santiago Daniel (IT)    13:30-22:30     Present         0
22/02/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     Present         na
22/02/19        Valeria Julia (ES)      07:30-16:30     Present         0
22/02/19        Eduardo Fernandez (PT)  15:00-23:00

22/02/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     sick leave      n/a

Regards,
Rosette