Subject: Re: Attendance / 16/02/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Cc: Worchuirin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 05:28:26 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Thanks
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 16 February 2019 15:06
To: Virat Joshi
Cc: Worchuirin
Subject: Attendance / 16/02/2019

Hi Virat,

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance
16/02/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     Present
16/02/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       13:30-22:30     Present
16/02/19        Ginette Ehua (FR)       13:30-22:30     Present
16/02/19        Himardri Sharma (ES)    11:00-20:00     Present
16/02/19        Joel Samuel (PT)        18:30-22:30     Present
16/02/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      13:30-22:30     Present
16/02/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     Present
16/02/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     Present
16/02/19        Santiago Daniel (IT)    13:30-22:30     Present
16/02/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     OFF
16/02/19        Valeria Julia (ES)      09:00-13:00     Present
16/02/19        Eduardo Fernandez (PT)  13:30-22:30            Present
16/02/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     Present
16/02/19        Samuele Merloni (IT)    13:30-22:30     Present
16/02/19        Tommaso Nisi (IT)       11:00-20:00     Present
16/02/19        Lakshay Bhayana (DE)    13:30-22:30     Present
16/02/19        Shavez Ahmed (JP)       11:00-20:00     Present
16/02/19        Vipin Rawat (PT)        13:30-22:30     Present
16/02/19        Karanjeet Singh (DE)    11:00-20:00     Present
16/02/19        Tasuku Yamamoto (JP)    05:30-14:30     Present
16/02/19        Yuri Koisako (JP)       13:30-22:30     Present
16/02/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    13:30-22:30     Present
16/02/19        David Mboyo (FR)        13:30-22:30     Present
16/02/19        Sadaf Jamil (JP)        07:00-16:00     Present

Kind Regards,
Rosette