Subject: Re: Attendance / 15/02/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:27:36 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Thanks
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 15 February 2019 14:13
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance / 15/02/2019

Hi Brian,

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      Minutes Late    Worked Back
15/02/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     Present         0       na
15/02/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       13:30-18:30     Present         0       na
15/02/19        Ginette Ehua (FR)       13:30-22:30     Present         0       na
15/02/19        Himardri Sharma (ES)    11:00-20:00     OFF     n/a     na
15/02/19        Joel Samuel (PT)        13:30-22:30     Present         0                        n/a
15/02/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      13:30-22:30     Present         0       na
15/02/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     Present         0       n/a
15/02/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     Present         0       na
15/02/19        Santiago Daniel (IT)    13:30-22:30     Present         0       na
15/02/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     OFF     na      na
15/02/19        Valeria Julia (ES)      11:00-20:00     Present         0       na
15/02/19        Eduardo Fernandez (PT)  13:30-22:30           sick leave                  na    na
15/02/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     Present         0       na

Regards,
Rosette