Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 09:53:28 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Thanks
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 14 February 2019 14:48
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance

Hi Virat,

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance
14/02/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     OFF
14/02/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       13:30-22:30     Present
14/02/19        Ginette Ehua (FR)       13:30-22:30     Present
14/02/19        Himardri Sharma (ES)    11:00-20:00     Present
14/02/19        Joel Samuel (PT)        13:30-22:30     Present
14/02/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      13:30-22:30     OFF
14/02/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     Present
14/02/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     OFF
14/02/19        Santiago Daniel (IT)    13:30-22:30     OFF
14/02/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     OFF
14/02/19        Valeria Julia (ES)      11:00-20:00     Present
14/02/19        Eduardo Fernandez (PT)  13:30-22:30

14/02/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     Present

Kind Regards,
Rosette