Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 09:48:25 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Thanks
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 08 February 2019 15:10
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance

Hi Virat,

Date    Agent   Shift   Time of Arrival Minutes Late    Worked Back
08/02/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     OFF     n/a     na
08/02/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       13:30-22:30     13:30:00        0       na
08/02/19        Ginette Ehua (FR)       13:30-22:30     13:30:00        0       na
08/02/19        Himardri Sharma (ES)    11:00-20:00     OFF              n/a    na
08/02/19        Joel Samuel (PT)        13:30-22:30           sick leave                n/a             n/a
08/02/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      13:30-22:30     13:30:00        0       na
08/02/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     13:37:00        7       yes
08/02/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     13:30:00        0       na
08/02/19        Santiago Daniel (IT)    13:30-22:30     13:30:00        0       na
08/02/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     OFF     na      na
08/02/19        Valeria Julia (ES)      11:00-20:00     11:00:00        0       na
08/02/19        Eduardo Fernandez (PT)  13:30-22:30     13:30:00        0       na
08/02/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     13:30:00        n/a     na

Regards,
Rosette