Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 08:29:37 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Thanks

________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 30 January 2019 13:44:06
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance

Hi Virat,

Date    Agent   Shift   Time of Arrival Minutes Late    Worked Back
30/01/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30               13:29:00                      0       n/a
30/01/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       13:30-22:30               13:29:00                      0       n/a
30/01/19        Ginette Ehua (FR)       13:30-22:30     13:25:00        0       n/a
30/01/19        Himardri Sharma (ES)    11:00-20:00     11:00:00        0       n/a
30/01/19        Joel Samuel (PT)        13:30-22:30     13:20:00        0       n/a
30/01/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      13:30-22:30     13:10:00        0       n/a
30/01/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30                       OFF   0       n/a
30/01/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     13:27:00        0       n/a
30/01/19        Santiago Daniel (IT)    13:30-22:30     13:10:00        0       n/a
30/01/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30                      OFF                      n/a   n/a
30/01/19        Valeria Julia (ES)      11:00-20:00     11:00:00        0       n/a
30/01/19        Eduardo Fernandez (PT)  13:30-22:30     13:25:00        0       n/a
30/01/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     13:28:00        0       n/a

Regards,
Rosette