Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 11:21:34 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Thanks

________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 29 January 2019 16:33:02
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Fwd: Attendance

Hi Virat,

________________________________
From: "Rosette Modiri" <[email-masked]>
To: "Virat Joshi" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 29 January, 2019 14:30:39
Subject: Attendance

Hi Virat,

Date    Agent   Shift   Time of Arrival Minutes Late    Worked Back
29/01/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     13:28:00                      0 n/a
29/01/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       18:30-22:30

29/01/19        Ginette Ehua (FR)       13:30-22:30     13:20:00        0       n/a
29/01/19        Himardri Sharma (ES)    11:00-16:00     11:00:00        0       n/a
29/01/19        Joel Samuel (PT)        13:30-22:30     13:45:00        15      yes
29/01/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      13:30-22:30     13:20:00        0       n/a
29/01/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     OFF     0       n/a
29/01/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     13:30:00        0       n/a
29/01/19        Santiago Daniel (IT)    13:30-22:30     13:20:00        0       n/a
29/01/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     OFF                       n/a   n/a
29/01/19        Valeria Julia (ES)      11:00-20:00     OFF                      n/a    n/a
29/01/19        Eduardo Fernandez (PT)  13:30-22:30     13:30:00        0       n/a
29/01/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     13:28:00        0       n/a

Regards,
Rosette