Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 08:43:59 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Thanks

________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 24 January 2019 14:09:22
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance

Hi Virat,

Agent   Shift   Time of Arrival Minutes Late    Worked Back
Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30                        OFF  na      n/a
Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       13:30-22:30     12:40:00        0       n/a
Ginette Ehua (FR)       13:30-22:30     13:20:00        0       n/a
Himardri Sharma (ES)    11:00-20:00     11:00:00        0       n/a
Joel Samuel (PT)        13:30-22:30     13:27:00        0       n/a
Kannedy Barai (PT)      13:30-22:30     13:15:00        0       n/a
Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30                         OFF na      n/a
Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     13:00:00        0       n/a
Santiago Daniel (IT)    13:30-22:30                       OFF   0       n/a
Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30                       OFF   na      n/a
Valeria Julia (ES)      11:00-20:00                        OFF  na      n/a
Eduardo Fernandez (PT)  13:30-22:30     13:28:00        0       n/a
Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30                         OFF na      n/a

Kind Regards,
Rosette