Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 09:15:09 +0000

Hi,

Please speak with him in reference to this.

Thanks

________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 22 January 2019 14:32:26
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Re: Attendance

Hi Virat,

Today, only Eduardo was late but the rest of the agents came on time.

Regards,
Rosette

________________________________
From: "viraat" <[email-masked]>
To: "Rosette Modiri" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 22 January, 2019 14:22:51
Subject: Re: Attendance

Hi Rosette ,

why are so many agents late in your team ?

Thanks

________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 22 January 2019 14:04:14
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance

Hi Viraat,

Date    Agent   Shift   Time of Arrival Minutes Late    Worked Back
22/01/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     13:25:00        0       na
22/01/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       18:30-22:30

22/01/19        Ginette Ehua (FR)       13:30-22:30     13:15:00        0       n/a
22/01/19        Himardri Sharma (ES)    11:00-20:00     11:00:00        0       n/a
22/01/19        Joel Samuel (PT)        13:30-22:30     13:23:00        0       n/a
22/01/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      13:30-22:30     13:23:00        0       n/a
22/01/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     OFF     na      n/a
22/01/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     13:15:00        0       n/a
22/01/19        Santiago Daniel (IT)    13:30-22:30     13:20:00        0       n/a
22/01/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     OFF     n/a     n/a
22/01/19        Valeria Julia (ES)      11:00-20:00     OFF     n/a     n/a
22/01/19        Eduardo Fernandez (PT)  13:30-22:30     13:42:00        12      yes
22/01/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     13:25:00        0       n/a

Regards,
Rosette