Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 08:32:08 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Thanks

________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 21 January 2019 13:57:30
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance

Date    Agent   Shift   Time of Arrival
20/01/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     13:24:00
20/01/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       13:30-22:30     13:30:00
20/01/19        Ginette Ehua (FR)       13:30-22:30     13:19:00
20/01/19        Himardri Sharma (ES)    11:00-20:00     11:00:00
20/01/19        Joel Samuel (PT)        13:30-22:30     no show
20/01/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      13:30-22:30     13:55:00
20/01/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     OFF
20/01/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     OFF
20/01/19        Santiago Daniel (IT)    13:30-22:30     13:16:00
20/01/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     OFF
20/01/19        Valeria Julia (ES)      11:00-20:00     11:00:00
20/01/19        Eduardo Fernandez (PT)  13:30-22:30     13:24:00
20/01/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     13:24:00

Regards,
Rosette