Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 09:06:39 +0000

Hi Rosette ,

Attendance updated

Thanks

________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 16 January 2019 14:22:14
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance

Hi Virat,

Date    Agent   Shift   Time of Arrival Minutes Late    Worked Back
16/01/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     13:28:00        0       n/a
16/01/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       13:30-22:30     13:29:00        0       n/a
16/01/19        Ginette Ehua (FR)       13:30-22:30     13:35:00        5       Yes
16/01/19        Himardri Sharma (ES)    11:00-20:00     11:00:00        0       n/a
16/01/19        Joel Samuel (PT)        13:30-22:30     14:00:00        30      Yes
16/01/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      13:30-22:30     13:31:00        1       Yes
16/01/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     OFF     na      n/a
16/01/19        Kritvamagh Pathak (ES)  11:00-20:00     11:00:00        0       n/a
16/01/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-22:30     13:21:00        0       n/a
16/01/19        Santiago Daniel (IT)    13:30-22:30     13:30:00        0       n/a
16/01/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     OFF     na      n/a
16/01/19        Valeria Julia (ES)      11:00-20:00     11:00:00        0       n/a
16/01/19        Eduardo Fernandez (PT)  13:30-22:30     13:30:00        0       n/a
16/01/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     13:28:00        0       n/a

Regards,
Rosette