Subject: Fwd: Massage/Bliss on 4/20/22
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 12:35:31 -0400

Here is another. Thanks!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Robin Largesse <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 12:32 PM
Subject: Massage/Bliss on 4/20/22
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello!

I'd like to come for a day of Bliss plus a 60 minute signature massage
tomorrow, 4/20/22. I tried to call to arrange this but I was unable to
reach anyone. It looks like the massage appointments might be booked, but I
wanted to reach out in case there were any openings?

If there are no 60 minute massage openings tomorrow, is it still possible
to do Bliss, and perhaps the mini services (chair massage and/or foot
reflexology)?

Please call me at 330-203-5122 to let me know what's available.

Thank you so much!
~Robin Largesse