Subject: Fwd: Release Well-Being Center Appointment Reminder: Thursday, 4/14/2022 at 4:00 PM
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:20:48 -0400

Hello,

Can someone reach out to this guest? Thank you!
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kelsa Zereski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 1:17 PM
Subject: RE: Release Well-Being Center Appointment Reminder: Thursday,
4/14/2022 at 4:00 PM
To: Release Well-Being Center <[email-masked]>

I would like to move the Himalayan salt room appointment to an earlier time
on Thursday between 2pm – 4pm and cancel the Sun Sauna.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-846-4900 to confirm
this change.

Thank you,
Kelsa Zereski

*From:* Release Well-Being Center <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 12, 2022 8:33 AM
*To:* Kelsa Zereski <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Release Well-Being Center Appointment Reminder: Thursday,
4/14/2022 at 4:00 PM

Dear Kelsa,
Below is your appointment information for Thursday, 4/14/2022:

   - 4/14/2022, 4:00 PM, Himalayan Salt Room (Bliss) - Instructor
   - 4/14/2022, 4:30 PM, Sun Sauna (Bliss) - Instructor

Please confirm your appointment(s) by clicking the link below.
Confirm Appointments
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioId=336526&extLink=%2FAppointment%2FConfirmConsumerLink%2Fc84251db-9f5f-4a5b-94e1-4e9a4761ced7>

All services must be prepaid in advance to avoid the exchange of cash or
credit cards. Appointments cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the
service or due to health concerns will be refunded 100%. Appointments
cancelled within 24 hours will be charged 50%. No-show appointments will be
charged 100%.

Liability waiver and intake form(s) must be completed prior to arrival,
again to reduce the exchange of documents.

Please arrive at least thirty minutes before your appointment start time
and check in with the front desk. If you are checking in for Bliss, we
kindly remind you to pack a bathing suit so that you can fully enjoy all of
the amenities we have to offer. The Eucalyptus Steam Room, Sun Sauna,
Mineral Spa Tub, and Himalayan Salt Room are now available to be booked.
Each room will be a private appointment only. Please call us at
508-986-2330 if you would like to book your appointments in the Bliss rooms.

According to CDC and Mass Gov, fully vaccinated individuals will no longer
be required to wear masks indoors or outdoors but non-vaccinated
individuals should continue wearing masks indoors. The choice to vaccinate
or not is a personal and private decision. We honor what is right for you.
That said, we do ask that you follow the guidelines to keep yourself, the
team and other guests safe. While we will encourage guests and employees to
follow the recommendations of the state and CDC, we will make no
assumptions or demands and will rely on the honor system to enforce this.
There will be signage throughout Release stating our policy including
encouraging mask use for non-vaccinated visitors/staff.

Thank you!

If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please call us at
(508) 986-2330.

Thank you!
The Release Well-Being Center Team
Web: http://releasewellbeingcenter.com/
Phone: (508) 986-2330
Address: 201 Turnpike Road Westborough MA 01581

Release Well-Being Center
201 Turnpike Road, Westborough, MA 01581
5089862330
[email-masked]
http://releasewellbeingcenter.com/

We only want to send messages you want to get.
Unsubscribe <https://get.mndbdy.ly/e/06nRiAkV0ob> | Set preferences
<https://get.mndbdy.ly/e/06nRiAkV0ob>

Terms of Use
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?consumerModeRedirect=termsofuse&studioId=336526>
and Privacy Policy
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?consumerModeRedirect=privacypolicy&studioId=336526>

Powered by MINDBODY ®