Subject: FYI: Bliss Day for Donna Strand group May 22.
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>, Rona Galangi <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 14:02:55 -0400

FYI: I've booked Donna for May 22 and held a second salt room for her group
of 8 because they want to sit in chairs - so 3 more women can be booked
at 11am and 4 women at 11:30am (the room is small, so can't accomodate 8
chairs). I've added the other women listed below to the system so when they
call to schedule you can easily book them.
Thanks,
Kris

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Donna Strand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 6:26 PM
Subject: Self Love Group List for May 22, 2022
To: [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>

The following list of women will be joining me on Sunday May 22, 2022.
They will be calling in and scheduling the rooms with me
Thank you
Please call or email with any questions you may have
Thank you !!

No. First Name Last Name Email Address Address City State Zip Phone Number
1 Jennifer Burns-LeBrasseur [email-masked] 84 Howe
Street, #3 Metheun MA 01844 978-421-5447
2 Ashleigh Bourgeois [email-masked] 7 Washington Dr. Amherst NH
03031 603-233-8210
3 Ann Buskey [email-masked] 29 Heather Row Tewksbury MA 01876
978-430-0243
4 Marion Clark-Jalbert [email-masked] 6 Claire Circle Hudson MA 01749
978-697-6172
5 Donna Gilligan-Strand [email-masked] 1731 Carew Street Springfield
MA 01104 413-348-3007
6 Marysia Kluzek-Seng [email-masked] 29 Greenfield Dr. Plastow NH
03865 978-457-3184
7 Jessica Marshall [email-masked] 74 Lane Road Raymond NH 03077
603-812-3171
8 Gina Scanlon [email-masked] 57 Gaston Street Metheun MA 01844
978-852-2911

Donna Strand
413/348-3007
[email-masked]

I wish you more ...

----- Forwarded Message -----
*From:* Release Well-Being Center <[email-masked]>
*To:* "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 6, 2022, 06:15:52 PM EDT
*Subject:* Release Well-Being Center Sales Receipt

Dear Donna,
Thank you for your purchase. Below is your purchase receipt; please keep a
copy for your records.
Sale Date: 4/6/2022 - 6:15 PM
Sale ID: 227807
Sold By: Cynthia Esthetics
1 Bliss Day Pass $60.00
Subtotal: $60.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: $60.00
*Payment Method* *Amount*
Visa/MC $60.00
Visa - ***4361
Authorization #:

Customer Copy

We appreciate your business!

Please retain this receipt for your records. Thank you!

Pre-booked Yoga, Fitness and Meditation classes may be cancelled up to 3
hours prior to class time without penalty. Classes cancelled within a three
hour window will be charged at the following rates: no charge for first
miss per month, $10 for second miss per month, $30 for 3rd and any
additional misses per month.

Spa appointments may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior without penalty.
Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours will be charged a 50%
cancellation fee. No Show appointments will be charged 100%.

Coaching, Wellness Education and Cooking Workshops may be cancelled up to
24 hours prior without penalty. Workshops cancelled less than 24 hours and
No Show appointments will be charged 100%.

10 class pass expires 6 months after purchase date. 20 class pass expires 1
year after purchase date. Class passes are non-transferable and non
refundable.
If you have any additional questions, then please feel free to contact us
using the email or phone number listed below.

Thank you!
The Release Well-Being Center Team
Web: http://releasewellbeingcenter.com/
Phone: (508) 986-2330

Release Well-Being Center
201 Turnpike Road, Westborough, MA 01581
508.986.2330
[email-masked]
http://releasewellbeingcenter.com/

We only want to send messages you want to get.
Unsubscribe <https://get.mndbdy.ly/e/VJtlza850ob> | Set preferences
<https://get.mndbdy.ly/e/VJtlza850ob>

Terms of Use
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?consumerModeRedirect=termsofuse&studioid=336526>
and Privacy Policy
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?consumerModeRedirect=privacypolicy&studioid=336526>
Powered by MINDBODY ®