Subject: Fwd: Release Well-Being Center Appointment Reminder: Thursday, 3/31/2022 at 12:45 PM
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 09:05:49 -0400

Could you also reach out to this person? She gets two bliss rooms but since
it is a hydrafacial they must be before the appointment due to the nature
of the service, they cannot be after. Thank you for your help with these
many inquiries this morning!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kelley Benkart <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: Release Well-Being Center Appointment Reminder: Thursday,
3/31/2022 at 12:45 PM
To: Release Well-Being Center <[email-masked]>

I was not sure if I get the day of Bliss included with this or if it was
extra?  I know my last one had set times for it. Can you let me know,
please. I tried to call but front desk is closed today. Thanks!

*Kelley Byrnes-Benkart*
Broker Associate, CBR, GRI
RE/MAX Real Estate Center
(508)245-2336
[email-masked]
www.KBBHouses.com

Licensed in Massachusetts & Rhode Island

FACEBOOK <https://www.facebook.com/kelleybenkartrealestate>•INSTAGRAM
<https://www.instagram.com/kbenkart/>•LINKEDIN
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/kelleybyrnesbenkart/>

Office locations:
Foxboro• North Attleboro• Osterville• Plymouth• Taunton• Walpole• Coventry,
RI

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 29, 2022, at 8:33 AM, Release Well-Being Center <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Kelley,
Below is your appointment information for Thursday, 3/31/2022:

   - 3/31/2022, 12:45 PM, 45 Minute Deluxe Age-Refinement HydraFacial
   (HydraFacial) - Renee Esthetics

Please confirm your appointment(s) by clicking the link below.
Confirm Appointment
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioId=336526&extLink=%2FAppointment%2FConfirmConsumerLink%2F65fe302f-02da-4f90-af4d-3ebba86efa9b>

All services must be prepaid in advance to avoid the exchange of cash or
credit cards. Appointments cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the
service or due to health concerns will be refunded 100%. Appointments
cancelled within 24 hours will be charged 50%. No-show appointments will be
charged 100%.

Liability waiver and intake form(s) must be completed prior to arrival,
again to reduce the exchange of documents.

Please arrive at least thirty minutes before your appointment start time
and check in with the front desk. If you are checking in for Bliss, we
kindly remind you to pack a bathing suit so that you can fully enjoy all of
the amenities we have to offer. The Eucalyptus Steam Room, Sun Sauna,
Mineral Spa Tub, and Himalayan Salt Room are now available to be booked.
Each room will be a private appointment only. Please call us at
508-986-2330 if you would like to book your appointments in the Bliss rooms.

According to CDC and Mass Gov, fully vaccinated individuals will no longer
be required to wear masks indoors or outdoors but non-vaccinated
individuals should continue wearing masks indoors. The choice to vaccinate
or not is a personal and private decision. We honor what is right for you.
That said, we do ask that you follow the guidelines to keep yourself, the
team and other guests safe. While we will encourage guests and employees to
follow the recommendations of the state and CDC, we will make no
assumptions or demands and will rely on the honor system to enforce this.
There will be signage throughout Release stating our policy including
encouraging mask use for non-vaccinated visitors/staff.

Thank you!

If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please call us at
(508) 986-2330.

Thank you!
The Release Well-Being Center Team
Web: http://releasewellbeingcenter.com/
Phone: (508) 986-2330
Address: 201 Turnpike Road Westborough MA 01581
Release Well-Being Center
201 Turnpike Road, Westborough, MA 01581
5089862330
[email-masked]
http://releasewellbeingcenter.com/

We only want to send messages you want to get.
Unsubscribe <https://get.mndbdy.ly/e/IvmVSio9Mob> | Set preferences
<https://get.mndbdy.ly/e/IvmVSio9Mob>

Terms of Use
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?consumerModeRedirect=termsofuse&studioId=336526>
and Privacy Policy
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?consumerModeRedirect=privacypolicy&studioId=336526>

Powered by MINDBODY ®