Subject: Fwd: Release Well-Being Center Appointment is booked
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 09:09:29 -0400

Hello,

Can someone reach out to these guests to reschedule? Thanks!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 9:07 PM
Subject: RE: Release Well-Being Center Appointment is booked
To: Release Well-Being Center <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alex Massage <[email-masked]>

Hello, Unfortunately, we need to move our chair massage appointments from
4:30 and 4:45 pm on Thursday 3/24/22 to another date. We need to go out of
town unexpectedly and won't be back until the weekend. Can we reschedule?
Thank you
Richard Brown & Anne-Marie Colonero

-----------------------------------------
From: "Release Well-Being Center"
To: "Richard Brown"
Cc: "Alex Massage"
Sent: Sunday March 20 2022 2:06:56PM
Subject: Release Well-Being Center Appointment is booked

Dear Richard,
This confirms that your 15 Minute Chair Massage appointment is booked at
Release Well-Being Center. The appointment will take place on Thursday,
3/24/2022 at 4:30 PM.

SPA APPOINTMENTS: If you are having a massage or facial, please take a
moment to fill out your intake form before arriving. Links to this form
will be sent in a separate email.

The liability waiver can be done from the Release branded app or the
MindBody website.

From the Release Branded App
· Upon opening or attempting to sign up for a class, you may be prompted
immediately with a notification that states: “Complete Profile”. If you
click on this, it will bring you to your profile. Scroll down and you will
see the Studio Liability Release. At the bottom of that, you will see where
you can select to accept the waiver. Once that is done, you are good to go!
· If this notification does not pop up, or you ignored it:
-From the main schedule, hit the menu button on the top left side.
-From this new drop-down menu, click on your name. This will bring you to
your
profile setup.
- To the left of your name near the top of your profile you will see a
little pencil/edit
icon. Click there, then scroll to the bottom of this new screen where you
will see the Studio Liability Release and the button to accept. Once
accepted, you are good to go!

If you would like to accept the new waiver from a desktop computer please
follow the
link here: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/launch
· On the home page you will see a search bar to search for the page you
will sign in to. Start searching for Release Well-Being Center. Once you
see us, hit select.
· This may now take you to a screen that says “Staff Sign-in” but
underneath that
in small print, you will see where it says “Not a staff member?” Click on
that.
· This will now bring you to a site that allows you to select a
contract/package. DO
NOT SELECT FROM HERE…INSTEAD, on the very top right all the way to the right
you will see a “Sign in” button. Click on this
· You will now be directed to Release Well-Being Center - Online Store &
Scheduler where you will see the box on the left allowing for you to enter
your
login info. This is whatever login info you use whether on our website,
MindBody’s app or the Release app.
· Once you login the very first thing that will pop up will be the
liability waiver and you must accept before it will allow you to do
anything else.

_

All services must be prepaid in advance. Appointments cancelled more than
24 hours prior to the service will be refunded 100%. Appointments cancelled
within 24 hours will be charged 50%. No-show appointments will be charged
100%.

We ask you to complete the Liability waiver and intake form(s) prior to
arrival to ensure a smooth and quick check in.

Please arrive at least fifteen minutes before your appointment start time
and check in with the front desk. If you are not able to complete the forms
prior to your visit, please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes ahead of
your appointment. If you are checking in for Bliss, we kindly remind you to
pack a bathing suit so that you can fully enjoy all of the amenities we
have to offer. The Eucalyptus Steam Room, Sun Sauna, Mineral Spa Tub, and
Himalayan Salt Room are now available to be booked. Each room will be a
private appointment only. Please call us at 508-986-2330 if you would like
to book your appointments in the Bliss rooms.

MASK MANDATE UPDATE issued by the Westborough Board of Health effective
February 10th: if you are fully vaccinated, you are no longer required to
wear a mask. If you are not vaccinated, you are strongly encouraged to wear
a mask. If you would like your provider to wear a mask, just let us know.

Thank you!

The Release Well-Being Center Team
Web: <http://releasewellbeingcenter.com/>http://releasewellbeingcenter.com/
Phone: (508) 986-2330

Release Well-Being Center
201 Turnpike Road, Westborough, MA 01581
5089862330
[email-masked]
http://releasewellbeingcenter.com/

We only want to send messages you want to get.
Unsubscribe <https://get.mndbdy.ly/e/DiywSz0Ayob> | Set preferences
<https://get.mndbdy.ly/e/DiywSz0Ayob>

Terms of Use
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?consumerModeRedirect=termsofuse&studioId=336526>
and Privacy Policy
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?consumerModeRedirect=privacypolicy&studioId=336526>

Powered by MINDBODY ®