Subject: BuroKeen replied to your review on Google
From: Google Maps <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 01:39:34 -0800
List-Id: <d1beecda5559bff2a62642cd157d0126552a5340.google.com>

BuroKeen replied to your review

Thank you for posting a review on Google.

Rosette Modiri

J'ai reçu de précieux conseils de deux experts qui m'ont aidé dans le  
déploiement de mon installation. Prix attractif et livraison assez rapide  
pour notre zone. Nou avons enfin une salle de reunion pl...

Response from the owner

(Translated by Google) Please accept our thanks for your satisfaction. We  
remain at your disposal for any question or suggestion.

(Original)
Veuillez recevoir nos remerciements pour votre satisfactio...

See full reply  
<https://notifications.google.com/g/p/AD-FnExj-IplilrzcxNvopHgvgVWadeA9aztmBhfyf8QcLlyHIn8QMY9EjPWzDoqhk9cQ5kSY-MsHjoUXKwajy-3qHjf-V9oom-9xAgVufSd9eRdzERD1dx14vwdqLUxoRnPQz1R7swosoZQsKZhrjBT39m86kwkYg4HbS5upuYDdEgcsyPcIAeeCcobsM02j61gJEjcXrjJvrXuOnWFM7u0fLpChDv084wc18Dh3glJTRFPwohjVIEsWd7iAyguKwnQd9B6ej3Uv-L36-VfaF76I1dY3CBu2UWMKWpsweucQYJYcJX0Bs6Vu80KiOTdHqSVRABj9ky30v6sHJsICOiOYrWP-cVo0Q>

Keep exploring,

The Google Maps team

This email was sent to you because a business has replied to your review.  
If you don’t want to receive such emails in the future, please unsubscribe  
here  
<https://notifications.google.com/g/optout/AD-FnEzvWmiF2pVKMPOin2AuXFGmqi637YYugMoYchm6-VSTw9CSK-qoLvtlXSlj37yZJNKT-6baWIuCLFZdhJui7GlTk4lzHgRswbUoVX-euphuLdNaVJt7qQ?hl=en-GB>.

(c) 2022 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043