Subject: SC 262, Cisco IP Phone 8841 and 7841, Compatibility Guidance
From: EPOS Global Support <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 08:47:57 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

You are registered as a CC on this support request (135111). Reply to this email to add a comment to the request.

----------------------------------------------

Vamsy Maddipati, Mar 12, 2021, 8:47 UTC (private)

Dear **Rosette Modiri**​ ,

The difference between SC 260 and SC 262 is the microphone impedance. SC 262 is designed for low impedance
devices and CSTD 08 is a standard sensitivity cable. So we need to test it before we can confirm.

If the customer has not purchased SC 262 already, then you can recommend SC 260 and CSTD 08 cable as
recommended in the compatibility guide. If they already purchased SC 262, then let me get someone to test this
for you.

----------------------------------------------

LARDEREAU Laurent, Mar 11, 2021, 17:32 UTC

Bonjour,

Nous sommes un centre d'appel avec des casques CASQUE SC262 DUO et des téléphones Cisco 8841 et 7841.
Pourriez-vous m'indiquer quel est la référence du cordon entre le casque et le téléphone et si il est possible de les commander chez vous ou l’un de vos revendeurs.

D'avance merci

Cordialement

![](https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/attachments/token/zQR5wOl0JExCtkaYrGlSqylvY/?name=image001.png)

![](https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/attachments/token/x8Qp7YYu8bwlilInUzOzUA57E/?name=image002.png)

![](https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/attachments/token/o6VBAOkPgjb4zqSzjmhnucjq2/?name=image003.png)

**Laurent LARDEREAU**

Chargé de Missions Réseaux et Téléphonie

[email-masked]

• mutuellebleue.fr

14 rue René Cassin ‑ CS 70528 ‑ 77014 Melun Cedex

T. +33 1 64 71 39 71

Pensez à l’environnement avant d’imprimer : classez ou supprimez ce message

--------------------------------
This email is a service from EPOS Enterprise.

[XGD562-DEEO]