Subject: Your Google Play Music data will be deleted soon
From: Google Play Music <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 08:52:56 -0800

We'll soon delete all of your Google Play Music library and data

On 24 February 2021, we will delete all of your Google Play Music data.  
This includes your music library, with any uploads, purchases and anything  
you've added from Google Play Music. After this date, there will be no way  
to recover it.

You can download your Google Play Music library and data with Google  
Takeout  
<https://notifications.google.com/g/p/AD-FnExmxTuTjKYEipXqpgWe0DmEIBbhxfjnp4-UT1cfWc8naC3vaTAW5LwA4bzHo26siNIZmjtw3vbPPRs-G9gVKnWOUfD0PmbKH1yfavkE3G7SPcjDRedxlJGA4e9ex7jZIVcCeXV9zvRuq38ABOyFFCHaWfRe>,  
or transfer it to YouTube Music. As a reminder, with one click, you can  
still transfer your music library, including uploads, playlists and  
recommendations, to YouTube Music before 24 February 2021.

TRANSFER TO YOUTUBE MUSIC  
<https://notifications.google.com/g/p/AD-FnEz7lFI12xuWN8USCCAK2qcdy8MZHKjKeBnbltNpKSTeEjmbKZpz8gHDeBVowyS594DmuX2Vj-_Kl5LTqwVjuf8V6RHWT9vvPr_2bicv5Yme0PakSe2lNARqyPMmjbpEY4sGwt40oHYaiFTObb3jPlE>
If you have any questions, we're here for you. Take a look at our support  
resources  
<https://notifications.google.com/g/p/AD-FnEzK7aNXXncA50u7SCTcoUJYU_tZzWmgtzSsRjFu_X4F0SYOTo218tohrTobah47xXGe80kzXAF0b5D7v4zG7cPCOLSzMS_zct-NfXqCPcFvs_0MaPxS3I4ix83OHnsy83Epsx2AtGFDaGY3huJMnoo>.
The Google Play Music and YouTube Music teams

(c) 2021 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you  
about important changes to your Google product or account.