Subject: 21.12.2020
From: Swechha Sinha <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 17:31:34 -0700 (MST)

Cases done on date 21.12.2020----- 

CASE1689620 

CASE1689619 

CASE1689629 

[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93575445 | CASE1689358 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93113137 | CASE1682020 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93498805 | CASE1688109 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93575549 | CASE1689364 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93493803 | CASE1688021 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93571642 | CASE1689309 ] 

[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93450967 | CASE1687344 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93498805 | CASE1688109 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93498205 | CASE1688093 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93069591 | CASE1681359 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93551538 | CASE1689001 ] 

[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93461988 | CASE1687528 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93575446 | CASE1689359 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93555840 | CASE1689086 ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93550039 | CASE1688990 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93496107 | CASE1688095 ] 

[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93483492 | CASE1687839 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93575447 | CASE1689360 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93550839 | CASE1688994 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93491703 | CASE1687979 ] 
	
CASE1686482 

[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93490602 | CASE1687962 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93575548 | CASE1689362 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93489901 | CASE1687954 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93490300 | CASE1687953 ] 
	CASE1689452