Subject: cases for 18 December
From: Deepak Lsm <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 17:13:13 -0700 (MST)

[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93430530 | CASE1687031 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93431532 | CASE1687034 ] 
	CASE1683182 
	
CASE1687120 

CASE1687232 

	
CASE1687273 

[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93423126 | CASE1686933 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93432232 | CASE1687046 ] 
	CASE1681605 

	CASE1687181 
	CASE1687231 

	CASE1687384 

	

[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93420123 | CASE1686873 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93298728 | CASE1684907 ] 
	CASE1687091 

	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93443850 | CASE1687220 ] 
	CASE1687257 

	

[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93419923 | CASE1686870 ] 
	CASE1684308 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93431532 | CASE1687034 ] 
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=93443450 | CASE1687215 ] 
	
CASE1687273