Subject: Re: Shipments held for denied party screening. << Reference ID: 58192075 >>
From: Alvin Balmeo <[email-masked]>
To: Pankaj Mahey <[email-masked]>, "ae.mumzworld" <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 16:12:27 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi,

Please see CCnote. We'll send the full names/passport once we have an
update from the customers.
Shipper reference WayBill Requirement Status / Return waybill Pieces CCnote
200326257_1 2301193451 Consignee Passport On Hold 1 email sent
600947722 2301195890 Consignee Full Name On Hold 1 haya al ajmie
700247667 2301196133 Consignee Passport On Hold 2 ID attached
200327885_2 7494738635 Consignee Full Name On Hold 1
Hussein Sami Hussein Hussein
200327686_2 7494738064 Consignee Passport On Hold 1 email sent
200327976 7494739755 Consignee Full Name On Hold 1 email sent
100178217_2 7494742894 Consignee Full Name On Hold 1 email sent
150678 3398962092 Consignee Full Name On Hold 1 order # incomplete
200326930 7494740046 Consignee Passport On Hold 1 ID attached
200327841 7494740120 Consignee Passport On Hold 1 email sent
200328638_1 7494745053 Consignee Full Name On Hold 1 email sent
100177749 7494740772 Consignee Passport On Hold 1 email sent
200328038_2 7494741181 Consignee Passport On Hold 1 email sent
200328760_1 7494745241 Consignee Passport On Hold 1 email sent
200329143_1 7494743502 Consignee Full Name On Hold 1 email sent

200326930 // 7494740046

700247667 // 2301196133