Subject: CRA update 200300745
From: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 11:57:49 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Kindly create CRA for the following to refund the customer, order
SO  200300745, Incident #1224786.

SKUs:
MD-235627
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=719606>
NOURA-5099514000212
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=530072>
TAL-KSA-15572-47-G-1
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1073997>
BBJ-46366
BDM-634134
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=698658>

Regards