Subject: RE: Custom Charge - 100174647_1 // awb|: 290101567382 f
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, Mir Taqi Ali <[email-masked]>, Colin Coelho <[email-masked]>, Mariya Christy <[email-masked]>
Cc: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, Harshil Gupta <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 11:47:50 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Mariya Christy <[email-masked]> @Mir Taqi Ali
<[email-masked]> @Colin Coelho <[email-masked]>

What is the update here?

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 18, 2020 11:15 AM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Mir Taqi Ali <
[email-masked]>; Colin Coelho <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>; Harshil Gupta <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani
<[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Custom Charge - 100174647_1 // awb|: 290101567382 f

Dear Team,

The customer confirmed that no delivery has been done yet , and she keeps
receiving calls to inform her to pay the charges, Kindly assist.

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 4:54 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

+ @Colin Coelho <[email-masked]> @Mir Taqi Ali
<[email-masked]>

We agreed on this should be waived.

Please deliver to customer and share breakdown of charges to be
reviewed by @Harshil
Gupta <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, August 17, 2020 12:22 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Pavankumar A <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Custom Charge - 100174647_1 // awb|: 290101567382 f

Hi Eugene and Pavankumar,

Another customer called and complained about the customs charge that SMSA
is asking for.

*100173343_2  - awb  **290101567410 *

SMSA is asking 577 SAR.

As per the customer, she never paid before and the amount is too high.

Please clarify. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 9:01 AM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

A gentle reminder on the above.

The customer wants to know why she needs to pay 611 SAR for customs charge
and is it really the right amount?

Kindly advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 7:02 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

As per the customer, she was asked to pay 611 SAR by SMSA as a custom
charge.

Please clarify. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE