Subject: RE: Undelivered / Order No. 600953442_1
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, Shajahan Kamal Batcha <[email-masked]>
Cc: Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 20:59:04 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Shajahan Kamal Batcha <[email-masked]>

What is the update here

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, August 17, 2020 5:43 PM
*To:* Shajahan Kamal Batcha <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Undelivered / Order No. 600953442_1

Hi Shajahan,

Yes, the customer insisted she didn't receive it.

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> @Naib Khan <[email-masked]> -
please assist.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 4:55 PM Shajahan Kamal Batcha <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Mary,

As per our driver the order directly handover to the customer. But customer
says now not received.

*Shajahan K*

 <http://www.timexpress.ae/>

   P.O. Box : 80266
   Tel : + (971) 4 255 5563 (Ext. 106)
   Fax : + (971) 4 255 5564

   Email : [email-masked]
   Web: www.timexpress.ae

This email including its attachments are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and
notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you
are notified that disclosing, copying or distributing the content of this
information is strictly prohibited.

*From:* Mary Anne Agapito [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, August 17, 2020 4:24 PM
*To:* Shajahan Kamal Batcha <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Undelivered / Order No. 600953442_1

Hi Shajahan,

May we have an update on this,please?

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 12:07 PM Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

The above order is marked as delivered on 14th August however the customer
called and informed that she did not receive the shipment.

Please check and advise asap, the item is urgently needed.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE