Subject: RE: 600937361 CRA_AR_RE14110
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Nesty John Pascua <[email-masked]>
Cc: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 17:15:54 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>

The collection was updated as cancelled by the team as it was already
picked up by Emirates post which caused the confusion as it was the
multiple assignment to both empost and Road Rider.

If item will be collected and returned, team will update the status. No
need to create new CRA @Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>

@Naib Khan <[email-masked]> @'Nesty John Pascua' <[email-masked]>

Please check and confirm if this item was collected by Emirates Post and
ensure correct status is updated on the system.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, August 17, 2020 4:11 PM
*To:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600937361 CRA_AR_RE14110

Yes please create another CRA

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>  Please investigate why CRAs are
marked cancelled collection but they are not cancelled ?

Thanks

On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 at 15:45, Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Abdelmohsen,

The cra is showing closed CRA_AR_RE14110 as confirmed by Finance that it
was received in the cancelled list, hence they closed it

I have come such cases where the cras have been closed as cancelled even
tho item has been collected.

Please confirm do i create a nother cra in such cases

Regards,

Alina

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 4:07 PM Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Alina,

Please clarify if you are talking about this CRA exactly as per tracker
this CRA status is updated by Pankaj on 16th of Aug as "Item Collected",
and before status changes were normal since record is created .

Thanks

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 at 15:41, Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Abdulmohsen,

Need your assistance the sheet if by any chance is updated as cancelled the
CRA will be closed by the Finance team which then causes confusion in
creating another CRA

Please assist in getting correct information updated on the tracker

600937361 CRA_AR_RE14110 CRA Is showing closed and as confirmed Empost
confirmed to her that they will return it back today to WH

Please confirm if you need another CRA @Denmark A <[email-masked]> \

Regards,

Alina