Subject: Re: 600867896 // WARRANTY CLAIM
From: Chirin Khawatmi <[email-masked]>
To: Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jeremie Jizmundo <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 14:53:18 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

We are sorry to hear this complaint on the customers behalf.
We have spare wheels in the warehouse which can be delivered to the
customer. This issue should not happen again.
If the customer can send us images of how the wheel was broken we can look
into the issue in more detail.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 2:05 PM Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Customer is complaining about the quality of the ordered item.
>
> AWL-BB4
> <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=699716> Bumble
> & Bird - Robin Compact Stroller - Dark Grey 1
> As per the customer:
>
> Hi
> I bought this trolley in May. A week ago I was on vacation and it’s was
> the 2nd time I use it because its not my main trolley. We were in the hotel
> buggy and it was folded up with us and suddenly we heard a voice - it was
> one of the wheels got separated from the trolly and got broken - I just
> want to say where is the safety in this trolley? What if my baby was in it?
> Please for your action and advise
>
> Thank you and Best Regards,
>
>

-- 

*Chirin Khawatmi*
International Brand Manager

*P* +971 58 530 5300
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.