Subject: RE: Discrepancy on the Invoice- 600953542_2
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Reimil Alejandro <[email-masked]>, Amr Abed <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Edwin Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 13:23:07 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Reimil Alejandro <[email-masked]>

This could be a manual upload for a shipment that maybe failed to upload
through system and the team mistakenly put full order value amount instead
of the shipment amount.

@Naib Khan <[email-masked]>

Please check and confirm if this was pushed manually or through upload.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Reimil Alejandro <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, August 17, 2020 12:58 PM
*To:* Amr Abed <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>; Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>; Ekta
Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>;
Edwin Thomas <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Discrepancy on the Invoice- 600953542_2

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>  Need your help on this one. We
checked our logs for 600953542_2 and found no push requests for this
shipment today and yesterday. It says it was created today at 10:21 AM in
WIMO. Do you have any idea how this was created? I don't see any uploads
around that time (10 AM) in NetSuite. Naib's previous uploads were from
9:26 AM and 11:21 AM.

Thanks!

Regards,

Reimil

On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 at 12:29, Amr Abed <[email-masked]> wrote:

Looping in Reimil to check

Amr

On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 at 12:23, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

In NS, the invoice shows the bill is  106.94 AED, however, in WIMO, the
amount is different.

Please clarify. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE