Subject: RE: Collection update SO #600914706 // CRA_AR_RE13808
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Nesty John Pascua <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 12:06:01 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @'Nesty John Pascua' <[email-masked]>

Did you receive it?

If it’s a lost update, mark it as lost on the courier.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, August 17, 2020 12:04 PM
*To:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Collection update SO #600914706 // CRA_AR_RE13808

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>  @Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
Please check and update

On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 at 12:03, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Please note that the customer confirmed that the shipment is collected 2
weeks ago, but we still did not receive the returned shipment until now

Kindly check and update us

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Mohammed*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Returns.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CADpSfACkGM6roZ%3Dzyi1HUZ9KyvhgrXz5AQv8njPjzu74UWYp6A%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CADpSfACkGM6roZ%3Dzyi1HUZ9KyvhgrXz5AQv8njPjzu74UWYp6A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.