Subject: RE: 100172176_1- CRA update
From: Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Alvin Balmeo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 11:08:35 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Hussain,

Kindly create CRA as per Zubair Tamer cannot fulfill order.

Thanks

Vipul

*From:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, August 17, 2020 9:43 AM
*To:* Alvin Balmeo <[email-masked]>; Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>; Customer Care Team <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 100172176_1- CRA update

@Vipul Arora <[email-masked]> Please advise here

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 9:39 AM Alvin Balmeo <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mostafa and Hussain,

Please update and create the CRA for the order.

Incident #1232490

-- 

Best regards,

Alvin

*Error! Filename not specified.*

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*

Subject: Re: MOM Meeting: Tamer WH Updates
From: "Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala" <[email-masked]>
To: "Vipul Arora" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Zubair Wahid" <[email-masked]>, "Shady Elgendy" <[email-masked]>, "Asad" <[email-masked]>, "Eugene Mugisa" <[email-masked]>, "Sagar Khawani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 18:34:00 +0400

Dear Zubair / Vipul,

Please find the attached document with CRAs.

@Shady Elgendy <mailto:[email-masked]>  The quantities are blocked 
under TOKTM161, As per your confirmation.

@Zubair Wahid <mailto:[email-masked]>  Make sure all of these are 
documented and charged to Tamer Accordingly.

@Sagar Khawani <mailto:[email-masked]>  FYI

Also @Zubair Wahid <mailto:[email-masked]>  @Vipul Arora 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  Please find the attached new AWBs for the 
missing items as requested.

  <https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1wE4VHYLthQkzUxiEAXo0CJzwEzyTMc0R&revid=0B4UF4ybqDUNURGpoR1plR2FUTVNwNDdwb2k3Q1hmelk2OWJzPQ>

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 3:02 PM Vipul Arora <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Hussain,

As discussed with shady, we will only create CRA for those orders where we 
have a ticket. Attached file for your reference.

Row Labels	 Count of TicketsNo 
Tickets	 459Tickets 
59Grand 
Total	 518  <https://mailfoogae.appspot.com/t?sender=admlwdWxAbXVtendvcmxkLmNvbQ%3D%3D&type=zerocontent&guid=f2175333-b605-4995-a33d-533a6efd9a40> ᐧ

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 at 02:45, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team
I am attaching the file for orders which the team was able to pick for the 
missing and damaged items. It has been pending for almost a week now and we 
need to close this today.
@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <mailto:[email-masked]>   can you provide 
new AWBs for the orders marked in the picked file and secondly as agreed 
create CRA for the items in the second sheet @Vipul Arora 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  need your assistance here to create the clear 
format to process the refund.

As we have discussed previously all these missing items will be charged to 
Tamer

@Hani Mustafa <mailto:[email-masked]>  I am attaching another 
file for orders which the ground team is not able to fulfil, these orders 
also include the ones which were shared on 12th august. There are similar 
cases which I have seen with orders shared on 13th August as well, its an 
average of 15% orders from daily orders(example table below).We need to 
solve this issue by having more control over inbound process and a clear 
inventory count with predefined SOP as well as systematic scanning with no 
manual input otherwise we would be in the same situation as we are in right 
now. Let's have a meeting on how we can solve the issues with inventory and 
inbound issues.

@Raghu Nalloor (R3PL) <mailto:[email-masked]>  Can you share 
the latest numbers?

Thanks
Zubair

Date	Orders in OHD	Can't Fulfil10-Aug-2020	403	50
11-Aug-2020	197	3812-Aug-2020	192	39

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 4:36 AM Raghu Nalloor (R3PL) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Zubair,

Please find the attached final status after attempting all the orders. The 2 
sheets shared by Eugene & 1 attached complete summary sheet as per google 
sheet is attached herewith for your reference.

Best Regards
Raghu N

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 2:09 PM Raghu Nalloor (R3PL) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Shady

Already dispatch team is working on it , Will share the same today,

Best Regards
Raghu N

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 2:05 PM Shady Elgendy <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

@Raghu Nalloor (R3PL) <mailto:[email-masked]>  @Hani Mustafa 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  .. Please be noted that the orders 
with comment POD Is under Check shared if not shared today before 10PM we 
will proceed with cancellation and refund the customer and Tamer will be 
liabile of these orders

@Vipul Arora <mailto:[email-masked]>  Please be sure after 10PM if no 
update and the orders have tickets to close the tickets with refund

Thanks
  <https://mailfoogae.appspot.com/t?sender=ac2hhZHlAbXVtendvcmxkLmNvbQ%3D%3D&type=zerocontent&guid=219ad302-cbb7-41fa-9aa2-5a24517b8f22> 
ᐧ

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 2:48 PM Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Raghu and Zubair,

Please find the attached comments for the orders which you mentioned as not 
in OHD.

  <https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1wE4VHYLthQkzUxiEAXo0CJzwEzyTMc0R&revid=0B4UF4ybqDUNURGpoR1plR2FUTVNwNDdwb2k3Q1hmelk2OWJzPQ>

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 1:19 PM Raghu Nalloor (R3PL) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Shady,

Please find the attached order details as of 29th Jul. After 29th Jul as of 
11-Aug 2020, inventory issue is entering in the sheet (as of now 356 orders) 
and will be shared by EOD.

Best regards
Raghu N

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 10:39 AM Hani Mustafa <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Shadi

30 minutes only we are fixing the file issue in excel only.

Other which shared yesterday we agreed to close before end of the day.

Regards

On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 at 10:27 AM Shady Elgendy <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Also as a reminder
We have now 266 orders before 26-July will be updated as lost ( can't be 
fulfilled by Tamer ) if no updates

Thanks
  <https://mailfoogae.appspot.com/t?sender=ac2hhZHlAbXVtendvcmxkLmNvbQ%3D%3D&type=zerocontent&guid=2a2ec07d-2766-406e-8c50-c3c60a9a6371> 
ᐧ

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 10:54 AM Shady Elgendy <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

@Zubair Wahid <mailto:[email-masked]>  @Hani Mustafa 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  @Raghu Nalloor (R3PL) 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  .. Please we need update on the 
orders that are shared by Eugene yesterday

We need this asap

Thanks
  <https://mailfoogae.appspot.com/t?sender=ac2hhZHlAbXVtendvcmxkLmNvbQ%3D%3D&type=zerocontent&guid=64e55950-bffe-4ecd-be59-9885e4d5fadf> 
ᐧ

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 10:47 AM Hani Mustafa <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Zubair,

This will delay the clear up, can we have any diff way to close the old 
backlogs confirmed for cancellation ?

Regards

 <http://www.tamergroup.com/> www.TamerGroup.com

HANI MUSTAFA

Regional Operations Director

T:   +966 11 402 4653 Ext: 3701

M: +966 54 207 9230

From: Zubair Wahid [mailto:[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2020 9:21 AM
To: Shady Elgendy
Cc: Raghu Nalloor (R3PL); Hani Mustafa; Eugene Mugisa; Vipul Arora; Asad; 
Ashraf Atta(R3PL); Ayman Albarqawi; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala; MOAYAD HAMDAN 
(3PL); Muhammad Akram (R3PL); Samer Sabri; Zohaib Khan (3PL)
Subject: Re: MOM Meeting: Tamer WH Updates

Hi Hani

We had a session with fayyaz and DXB team to explain how the team on the 
ground needs to fill out the details for order and items which cannot be 
fulfilled from tamer. (Link attached below) and so far on 5 lines have 
filled. Please push the team to update the tracker for all order in missing 
/ damaged and cannot be fulfilled.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uKhd6dCnJJ4cbByzei1NDPJmYMMy5qPK9hgPUiVxoZc/edit?usp=drivesdk

Thanks

Zubair

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020, 7:27 AM Shady Elgendy <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hello Raghu

Please resend the file it is not working showing no data

  <https://mailfoogae.appspot.com/t?sender=ac2hhZHlAbXVtendvcmxkLmNvbQ%3D%3D&type=zerocontent&guid=ff7f2e89-e8de-445e-9957-84cd1c01e281> 
ᐧ

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 7:47 PM Raghu Nalloor (R3PL) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear All,

Please find the attached summary attached, for the new order picking and 
packing finished, will send detailed EOD Report.

Best Regards

Raghu N

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 12:04 PM Hani Mustafa <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Noted team with thanks.

Will revert back before 7 pm INS.

Regards

 <http://www.tamergroup.com/> www.TamerGroup.com

HANI MUSTAFA

Regional Operations Director

T:   +966 11 402 4653 Ext: 3701

M: +966 54 207 9230

From: Eugene Mugisa [mailto:[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 11:53 AM
To: Shady Elgendy; Hani Mustafa
Cc: Zubair Wahid; Raghu Nalloor (R3PL); Vipul Arora; Asad; Ashraf 
Atta(R3PL); Ayman Albarqawi; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala; MOAYAD HAMDAN (3PL); 
Muhammad Akram (R3PL); Samer Sabri; Zohaib Khan (3PL)
Subject: RE: MOM Meeting: Tamer WH Updates

Hello Hani,

Please find attached and share the status

1.	Orders created After 26th July. – 979 orders
2.	Orders created before 26th July. - 266 orders

Best,

Eugene.

From: Shady Elgendy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 12:05 PM
To: Hani Mustafa <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Raghu Nalloor (R3PL) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Vipul Arora <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Asad . <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ashraf Atta(R3PL) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ayman Albarqawi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; MOAYAD HAMDAN (3PL) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Muhammad Akram (R3PL) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Samer Sabri 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Zohaib 
Khan (3PL) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: MOM Meeting: Tamer WH Updates

+Eugene Mugisa <mailto:[email-masked]>  Please share the data

ᐧ

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 11:13 AM Hani Mustafa <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Allow me to end of today pls. as requested I need the details to work on.

 <http://www.tamergroup.com/> www.TamerGroup.com

HANI MUSTAFA

Regional Operations Director

T:   +966 11 402 4653 Ext: 3701

M: +966 54 207 9230

From: Shady Elgendy [mailto:[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 10:09 AM
To: Zubair Wahid
Cc: Raghu Nalloor (R3PL); Vipul Arora; Eugene Mugisa; Asad .; Hani Mustafa; 
Ashraf Atta(R3PL); Ayman Albarqawi; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala; MOAYAD HAMDAN 
(3PL); Muhammad Akram (R3PL); Samer Sabri; Zohaib Khan (3PL)
Subject: Re: MOM Meeting: Tamer WH Updates

@Hani Mustafa <mailto:[email-masked]>  @Ayman Albarqawi 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  the urgent orders before 26-July if 
not fulfilled today or no feedback
I am going to close them as canceled and refund the customer and Tamer will 
be liable for these orders

Thanks

ᐧ

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 11:04 AM Shady Elgendy <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dears ..

Please we need update here asap
I still see 299 orders not fulfilled from the urgent orders before 26-July 
and 979 between 26-Jul and 11-Aug

Thanks

ᐧ

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 12:44 PM Zubair Wahid <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Hani & Raghu

Can you share the update on the attached orders which are pending to fulfil 
at tamer? if the orders in the urgent order tab are not closed today, they 
will be marked as lost and charged to tamer.

Secondly, we need an update on the missing and damaged orders which were 
shared earlier but till not there is not update.

Thanks

Zubair

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 9:32 AM Shady Elgendy <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dears ..

1- Please update the dispatch sheet for 9-August urgent

2- Share with us the AWB of the 149 orders found

3- check tab "Discrepancy in not ff orders " and advise why we have orders 
with comments can't fulfilled  and at the same time they are dispatched in 
the dispatch sheet

Thanks

ᐧ

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 8:18 AM Shady Elgendy <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hello Zubair & Raghu

Please share the AWB of the 149 orders that are found
We need to close the tickets with the AWB

Thanks

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 4:49 AM Raghu Nalloor (R3PL) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Zubair,

Please find the below summary attached Raw Data,

Count of order_nbr

Total Orders Received

Packed / Dispatched

Pending

20200803

326

231

95

20200804

109

46

63

20200805

170

83

87

20200806

274

124

150

20200808

453

350

103

Grand Total

1332

834

498

Missing Item Update

Total To be Checked

Checked Item

Excess Found and can dispatch

Not found Excess

452

452

149

303

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 10:06 AM Zubair Wahid <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Raghu

Can you share the details for the Missing / Damaged orders as well.

Thanks

Zubair

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 9:42 AM Asad . <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Team we are still far away from closing these old cases. How many we can 
close today?

Shady, have we started refunding customers in cases where Ops is unable to 
find the products?

Kind Regards,

Asad Pirzada
Chief Operations Officer

M  +971 504 09 5386
E  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

A B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> 
<https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is 
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential 
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or 
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by 
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply 
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the 
environment before printing this e-mail.

From: "Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)" <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Sunday, 9 August 2020 at 3:31 AM
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Hani Mustafa <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Asad ." <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Ashraf Atta(R3PL)" 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Ayman 
Albarqawi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "MOAYAD HAMDAN 
(3PL)" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >, "Muhammad Akram (R3PL)" <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, Samer Sabri 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Shady 
Elgendy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Zohaib Khan 
(3PL)" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: MOM Meeting: Tamer WH Updates

Dear Zubair,

Please find the below status old pendency,

Total Summary Report as of 09-08-2020

Opening Order Pendency

Total Packed (Inc Dispatched)

Not able to Fulfill after pick attempt

Cancelled Already

Total

1286

788

455

43

1286

Please find the below summary for missing item, As discussed, will put more 
manpower on the same to clear tomorrow.

Total Missing Item

Checked

Picked

Balance to check

453

239

89

214

Please find the below new order pendency after reconciliation, as pickers 
finished with old batch we can put full resources to solve this ASAP.

Order Pendency

Picked

Balance

536

128

408

Best Regards

Raghu N

On Sat, Aug 8, 2020 at 3:25 PM Raghu Nalloor (R3PL) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Zubair,

Please find the below mentioned data updated as of 03.00 PM,

3 Hour Status Report 08-Aug-2020 @ 3.00 PM

Opening Order Pendency

Finished / Attempted

Balance

512

104

408

Date

Total Order Received

Uploaded

Picked

Dispatched

Pendency

Remarks

31-Jul-20

363

360

204

204

159

Team will start working on this on second shift

03-Aug-20

326

325

232

232

94

Team will start working on this on second shift

04-Aug-20

109

109

46

46

63

Team will start working on this on second shift

05-Aug-20

170

149

88

88

82

Team will start working on this on second shift

06-Aug-20

274

264

186

186

88

Team will start working on this on second shift

Total

1242

1207

756

486

Missing Items status

Date

Total Missing Item

Inventory Checked

Picked

Not Available

Balance to check

08-07-20

266

108

23

85

158

On Sat, Aug 8, 2020 at 12:13 PM Raghu Nalloor (R3PL) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Zubair,

Please find the below mentioned data updated as of 12.00 PM,

3 Hour Status Report 08-Aug-2020 @ 12.00 PM

Opening Order Pendency

Finished / Attempted

Balance

512

-- 

       <https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1BYU8LQwS4f98Kksd54TMS2ZoBECh50Mq&revid=0B6WWItMxp9g7WmZkaUsrWGJXT1J5VnRWbFl2aGd0d3l2ZzFjPQ>

www.TamerGroup.com <http://www.TamerGroup.com>

HANI MUSTAFA

FMCG Operations Director

T:   +966 11 402 4653 Ext: 3701

M: +966 54 207 9230

-- 

  <https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1bg1zzH-4zZJCQDyb9uky4wOFTTrWeLTO&revid=0BxtOUbydCKsvejZYdWUwaUpaRXVlTnkyY1ZybVBqaS9pc2lBPQ>