Subject: Fwd: POMUMZ_DXB233413 - Incomplete PC-9902949
From: Justine Laurenaria <[email-masked]>
To: Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>, Furqan hameed <[email-masked]>, "nicole partycentregroup.com" <[email-masked]>, Kimberly Pareja <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 09:24:05 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Good day Elena,

I would like to seek your assistance regarding this matter.
We are currently in a situation wherein a customer received an order with a
missing item. Customer received  PC-9902949 without the mask.
Please see attached photo for reference.

As per warehouse, items were in a sealed pack for POMUMZ_DXB233413.
However, Party Centre insisted that orders were served completely.

Please advise how to proceed on this moving forward.
Thank you.

Regards,

*Justine *
Logistics Coordinator

*M* +971 56 467 6775   *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Justine Laurenaria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 3:57 PM
Subject: Fwd: POMUMZ_DXB233413 - Incomplete PC-9902949
To: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>,
Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>,
Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <
[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>,
customer care <[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>,
Furqan hameed <[email-masked]>
Cc: nicole partycentregroup.com <[email-masked]>, Kimberly
Pareja <[email-masked]>

Good day,

As stated below, orders were served completely.
Please see email from Party Centre for your reference.
Thank you.

Regards,

*Justine *
Logistics Coordinator

*M* +971 56 467 6775   *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: nicole partycentregroup.com <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: POMUMZ_DXB233413 - Incomplete PC-9902949
To: Justine Laurenaria <[email-masked]>
Cc: Furqan hameed <[email-masked]>, Kimberly Pareja <
[email-masked]>

Dear Ms. Justine,

I spoke with Kristine regarding your below concern. The order was processed
and prepared before her vacation thats why i need her confirmation. She
said that she personally prepared this order and item and was able to
checked the inclusions in the packaging prior to release hence she's
insisting that it should be complete. All our teams were instructed to do
the same checking upon preparing your orders even myself as well as my
colleague Kim whose currently handling your orders. We have encountered
several reported issues with the costumes and missing items from the past
order and we are trying to avoid such incident in your future orders to
avoid inconvenience from both side. I would like to encourage your team as
well to do the same before they dispatch your clients order especially if
its your VIP clients.

Thank you & Best Regards,
*Nicole Castro *

Commercial Sales Representative

P.O.Box 36898
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel no: +971 4 2979125/Fax no: +971 4 2364842 / Mobile # 0565353284
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.mypartycentre.com

On August 16, 2020 7:29 AM Justine Laurenaria <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Nicole,

Kindly check this concern that we received from our customer.
PC-9902949 for  POMUMZ_DXB233413  was received without mask. Per warehouse,
items were in sealed pack.

We would like to seek immediate assistance for this matter as this is
intended for a VIP customer.
Thank you.

Regards,

*Justine *
Logistics Coordinator

*M* +971 56 467 6775   *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>