Subject: RE: Sales Report for July 2020
From: "Pushpa, Skola Sales " <[email-masked]>
To: "'Fahad Shafiq'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Jessa Garcia'" <[email-masked]>, "'Megha Dani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Edel Saballa'" <[email-masked]>, "'April De Torres'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jeffin Joy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Usman Siddiqui'" <[email-masked]>, "'Payments'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 10:29:14 +0530
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Fahad

Thanks, we received payment.

 

Regards

Pushpa.

 

From: Fahad Shafiq [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 16 August 2020 11:10
To: Pushpa, Skola Sales <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>; Megha Dani <[email-masked]>; Edel Saballa <[email-masked]>; April De Torres <[email-masked]>; Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>; Usman Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Payments <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Sales Report for July 2020

Hi Pushpa

Its paid now.

 

Thanks and regards, 

Fahad Shafiq

Sr. Accountant

T: 04 245 1333 

E: fahad <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com 

A:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 10:57 AM Pushpa, Skola Sales <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Jessa / Fahad

Please process the payment.

 

Regards

Pushpa.

 

From: Pushpa, Skola Sales [mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ] 
Sent: 3 August 2020 13:20
To: 'Jessa Garcia' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Megha Dani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Edel Saballa' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'April De Torres' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Jeffin Joy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Fahad Shafiq' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Usman Siddiqui' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Payments' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Sales Report for July 2020

Dear Jessa / Fahad

We have sent the Paypal invoice for $66.16 Please refer to the attached payment link and invoice for your reference.  

Please do let us know once payment is done.

 

Regards

Pushpa.

 

From: Jessa Garcia [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 1 August 2020 17:47
To: Pushpa, Skola Sales <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Megha Dani <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Edel Saballa <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; April De Torres <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jeffin Joy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Usman Siddiqui <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Sales Report for July 2020

Hi Pushpa,

Good afternoon.

Please see attached copy as per your request.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

Jessa Garcia

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com

 

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

 

From: Pushpa, Skola Sales <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2020 8:51 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Edel Saballa' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Aprille De Torres' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Jeffin Joy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'Fahad Shafiq' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Usman Siddiqui' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Sales Report for July 2020

Dear Jessa

Please share sales report for the month of July.

 

 

Best Regards

Pushpa. P

+91 9845982660

Learning Journeys Designed as Play

www.skola.toys <http://www.skola.toys/> 

www.facebook.com/skolatoys <http://www.facebook.com/skolatoys> 

www.instagram.com/skolatoys <http://www.instagram.com/skolatoys> 

https://twitter.com/skolatoys