Subject: DELAYED / Deliver Tomorrow - Order No. 600946654
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 17:18:01 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The customer called and very upset about the delay, the item is needed
urgently.

@Outbound.fc <[email-masked]> please pick and pack

@Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]> / @Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
 / @Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> please assist to arrange Tomorrow
delivery

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE