Subject: 600945855 // SBF-BS_SGM_WH : Baby Safe - Metal Safety Gate - White // Wrong colour delivered
From: Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>
To: romel siangco <[email-masked]>, Nitin Jain <[email-masked]>
Cc: Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 14:39:43 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Romel and Nitin,

We received a wrong colour item for the subject matter on the
POMUMZ_DXB238748

Kindly permit this return as GRV.

Customer's comment;

I am so impressed that my order has just been delivered - so fast!

Unfortunately the Baby Safe gate is black & gold (not white as ordered)
Exterior label on the box does say white, but it is black with a gold gate.
Please could you arrange for the white gate to be delivered, and this one
picked up. It is a shame as we need the gate up ASAP so I'd really
appreciate you resolving this as soon as can be.

The 10cm extension has arrived and is correct in white.

-- 

*BEST REGARDS**...**✍*