Subject: URGENT - VIP Customer / Missing Part SKU PC-9902949 - Order No. 600944956
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 13:59:18 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

Please assist ASAP, this is for a VIP customer.

The below item is received without the mask.

600944956_1 PC-9902949
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=559585> Party
Centre - Child Pj Masks Owlette Costume 5-6 Years 1

On the website shows that the mask is included, please see the below images
for your reference.

Kindly check and advise on priority.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE