Subject: URGENT YALLA- PLEASE DELIVER TOMORROW - SO 600954132
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 17:33:46 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Team,

Please prepare the subject order for dispatch asap.

@Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]> -This is yalla and the customer
will be travelling tomorrow afternoon.

Please help to push the delivery tomorrow morning before 2pm.

*SHIP TO*

*Meriem TighiltBusiness BayBay squareMajestic tower apartment 903Dubai
Dubai 0000United Arab Emirates Map*
*SHIP AREA**Business Bay*
*SHIP PHONE**+971508080919*

Thank you so much.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE