Subject: Product Inquiry- Nutribullet - Select 12-Piece High-Speed Blender 1200W Grey
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: Rovie <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 11:57:42 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello,

Good day!

We have a customer who is interested to purchase the below item and would
like to know if this can blend dry ingredients like nuts, coffee beans etc.

And also she wants to know if she can use an extractor bale as the milling
blade?

*Nutribullet - Select 12-Piece High-Speed Blender 1200W GreySKU-
AL-NB2-1212S*

Many Thanks.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE