Subject: Urgent return - SO# 600867152 - SKU: JT-ED1165
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Pankaj Mahey'" <[email-masked]>, "'Shady Elgendy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Eugene Mugisa'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohamed Magdy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alina D'Souza'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 14:42:22 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Pankaj,

Please note that the SKU above has been handed to the driver from Road rider
as this is pending since June.

 <mailto:[email-masked]> @Alina D'Souza, Please create CRA and Ensure
this is solved ASAP. Customer has received 3 emails advising the pick up is
arranged and no CRA was created which is why the case has been pending since
June.

Best Regards,

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: Radwa <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com  │
w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE