Subject: Installation request - SO# 600951591 - KZ-27609-AUH
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ashley Fernandes'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 12:16:56 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ashley,

Please contact the vendor and advise how soon can they schedule installation
for the SKU above.

Customer has refused delivery as she was incorrectly advised by the driver
that we do not arrange installation when she has paid 262.50 AED for the
installation.

Kindly treat this as an urgent matter as she is extremely upset.

Best Regards,

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: Radwa <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com  │
w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE