Subject: 600952330 - Complaint about the Food Items
From: Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 17:08:10 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Team,

We received feedback from the customer about the " burning hot condition"
of the item she got on the delivery today.
TCI-819573013269
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=483246> Happy
Baby S2 Bananas, Raspberries & Oats 113g

TCI-819573013894
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=545882> Happy
Baby S2 Bananas, Plums & Granola 113g

TCI-819573013238
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=483242> Happy
Baby S2 Apples, Blueberries & Oats 113g
These are baby food items. It was delivered by

YOUSSUF
COURIER NAMETimeExpress
STATUSShipped

Customer requested to return it and never order the same items. Just FYI so
we can improve the service.