Subject: RE: Stokke Beat stroller - Black Melange Warranty
From: Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>
To: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, Afra Syed <[email-masked]>, Murat Saglam <[email-masked]>
Cc: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>, Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 14:43:39 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+Looping in @Murat Saglam <[email-masked]> as he has now taken
over the Middle East account from Sophie.

Hi Murat,

I was hoping you could help with the below query – how does it work for
warranty on the Stokke Beat Stroller?

Do let me know so we can inform the customer accordingly.

Best

Laura

*From:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, August 13, 2020 2:25 PM
*To:* Afra Syed <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>;
Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* Re: Stokke Beat stroller - Black Melange Warranty

Hi Afra,

That is noted.

@Laura Thomson <[email-masked]> @Simone van Geemen
<[email-masked]>  -  May we ask about the warranty coverage of this
item, please?

SKU:  STK-539501

Please advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 12:12 PM Afra Syed <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Please note that this is an international vendor and we are not
purchasing the product on a b2b basis.  Kindly check with the buyer before
sending an email to the vendor when it comes to the international vendor
and mentioned as below in the vendor page.

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 at 12:00, Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Sophie,

Good day!

May we have an update on this please as the customer is following up.

Thank you.

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 at 14:30, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sophie,

A gentle reminder on the above.

Please update. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 9:39 AM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sophie,

May we have an update on this please?

The customer keeps on following up.

Please advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 10:28 AM Michaela Manibo <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Kind reminder on this inquiry.

Thanks

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 6:49 PM Michaela Manibo <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Good evening.

Please check the item and advise the warranty information for it.

STK-539501

https://www.mumzworld.com/en/stokke-compact-urban-stroller-black-melange

Thanks

-- 

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE